Author Topic: Xat chat Staff APP  (Read 820 times)

vanss7

• View Profile
Re: Xat chat Staff APP
« on: June 02, 2011, 03:38:01 pm »
Xat name: Daniel-Vanss7
Real life name:Daniel
Do you currently own a server?:Yes , also a community i am very experienced With everything you can tsay about communities and rsps. Also , I know how to handle SMF forums like putting my socks on.
How much experience have you had with staff?: I've had alot of experience with staff mostly on servers and communities  i have made my own so i know how to handle it.

Hobbies:Volleyball  ,study coding (HTML , JAVA) etc..
How many hours are you avaliable a day?:7-10
Do you share a computer/laptop?:No its my own personal laptop.
If yes, with who:

Have you read the xat rules?:Yes

What requires a zap? What rule is broken and a zap used?
spam , smilie spam ,cursing , PC advericing until evidence is shown , adv in less than 60 seconds , and exploiding bugs for first time warning.
What requires a ban? what rule is broken and a ban is used
dvertise other communities ,outside links such as **** etc.
"Join my community! This community fails" How long would you ban this person for? the reason and why?
 I would ban them as long as i can depending on their actions.
Why would you be good xat staff? (5 lines minimum for any chance of acceptance)I would be perfect staff because i can handle people , I also know everything anyone is saying about rsps or community. When people ask for help  i can easly answer them if the question is related to the community or rsps , I still do own my own RSPS and still have files from my community so am very experienced. I respect my staff members and regular players but i do not take tolerance for children.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 03:51:02 pm by vanss7 »