Author Topic: Xat chat Staff APP  (Read 842 times)

Xax

• View Profile
Xat and forum Head moderator apply.
« on: June 03, 2011, 06:31:07 am »
Xat name:Rasmusrajasoo
Real life name:People call me Hanx
Do you currently own a server?:I have owned much servers.
How much experience have you had with staff?:I have got much experience on staff , i were mod on rs-ps and now im applying for chat mod and forum mod.

Hobbies:I play basketball.
How many hours are you avaliable a day?:Like now 24/7 beacose whole year free of school ~!
Do you share a computer/laptop?:Nah i don't im using my own computer.
If yes, with who:

Have you read the xat rules?:I allways have read any rule in xat.

What requires a zap? What rule is broken and a zap used?When people broke a rule or flood / say **** / smilei spam / word spam

What requires a ban? what rule is broken and a ban is used? U ban people when they flame on staff / abuse with theyr powers what they don't have / spamm on forum with posts .

"Join my community! This community fails" How long would you ban this person for? the reason and why?Forever if i would can.

Why would you be good xat staff?Beacose i were a xat.com/help member 6 hours / temp mem .
                                                 Beacose i were a xat home page  chat mod like 2 h / ryan made me.
                                                 Beacose i love this site and xat chat / Jamie rules !
                                                 I love evryone in the chat and in forum.
                                                 I will donate for the site !

I hope u love it :) Made by Xax
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 06:35:45 am by Xax »