Author Topic: Xat chat Staff APP  (Read 824 times)

jamie

• Offical Rs-Pro Owner.
  • Administrator
  • Random comment here.
    • View Profile
    • rs-pro
Xat chat Staff APP
« on: May 31, 2011, 01:03:36 pm »
Xat staff

Main owner - Jamie
Chief of staff - Tehsafepker
Moderators - Mark

------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 xat chat staff spots are open

Xat name:
Real life name:
Do you currently own a server?:
How much experience have you had with staff?:

Hobbies:
How many hours are you avaliable a day?:
Do you share a computer/laptop?:
If yes, with who:

Have you read the xat rules?:

What requires a zap? What rule is broken and a zap used?

What requires a ban? what rule is broken and a ban is used

"Join my community! This community fails" How long would you ban this person for? the reason and why?

Why would you be good xat staff? (5 lines minimum for any chance of acceptance)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once you filled in your application, it will be pending.

If you are approved, You will be given temp moderator shortly, with a current avalible staff to monitor and produce a progress report for you.

If you are declined, you will be notified via pm.

Please allow 24-48hrs for your application to be checked.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 04:59:30 pm by tehsafepker »
Working hard everday, to ensure visitors, members and staff of rs-pro have a fantastic, safe, enjoyable time.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

tehsafepker

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Xat chat Staff APP
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 01:08:29 pm »
Xat name:Tehsafepker proud head mod of rs-pro.org
Real life name:caleb yorkston
Do you currently own a server?:Nope
How much experience have you had with staff?:Quite alot

Hobbies:Trampoling gaming
How many hours are you avaliable a day?:Most of the day
Do you share a computer/laptop?:Nope
If yes, with who:My Self

Why would you be good xat staff?couse i ban if needed im helpfull im basicly always there and i listen to both sides of the story

I would like to apley for Chat co owner/admin/head admin i dont mind

Steven

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 01:41:45 pm »

Xat name: Steven
Real life name: Steven Bedeau
Do you currently own a server?: Nope
How much experience have you had with staff?: Not alot but i've seen mods moderate the chat and farchest.com and i have learnt alot from them.

Hobbies: Football, Playing RSPS.
How many hours are you avaliable a day?: 6 Hours
Do you share a computer/laptop?: No
If yes, with who:

Have you read the xat rules?:
Yes
Offensive names such as Jamie sucks dick or Jamie **** you.

"Join my community! This community fails" How long would you ban this person for? the reason and why? I would ban this person for 6 hours because i dont want him spamming on our community and your not aloud to spam communitys on our community.

I would be a good xat staff because i am a helpful, kind and respected player. I will kick/ban if needed at all times. I am a welcoming player willing to help.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 10:57:42 am »
Xatname:1337
Experience: i've had alot of moderators in a chat i have alot of experience on xat.
When to zap/kick:I kick when people insult staff (2 warnings) when people have a dif community house (1 warning) Copying staff name (1 warning to change) CAPS to
When to ban: I ban a user when they dont change there house after a kick and when they insult staff and they carry on after insults if they dont change name if its same as a staff i ban for 60 mins
Real life name: Riley tonkinson
Do you currently own a server: i used to
do you share a comp/laptop no
:) im good 1337 Over and Out :)

tehsafepker

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 03:21:55 pm »
Xatname:1337
Experience: i've had alot of moderators in a chat i have alot of experience on xat.
When to zap/kick:I kick when people insult staff (2 warnings) when people have a dif community house (1 warning) Copying staff name (1 warning to change) CAPS to
When to ban: I ban a user when they dont change there house after a kick and when they insult staff and they carry on after insults if they dont change name if its same as a staff i ban for 60 mins
Real life name: Riley tonkinson
Do you currently own a server: i used to
do you share a comp/laptop no
:) im good 1337 Over and Out :)
one proble some one wiv same name as staff is not a 60 minuet ban its a zap

vanss7

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2011, 03:38:01 pm »
Xat name: Daniel-Vanss7
Real life name:Daniel
Do you currently own a server?:Yes , also a community i am very experienced With everything you can tsay about communities and rsps. Also , I know how to handle SMF forums like putting my socks on.
How much experience have you had with staff?: I've had alot of experience with staff mostly on servers and communities  i have made my own so i know how to handle it.

Hobbies:Volleyball  ,study coding (HTML , JAVA) etc..
How many hours are you avaliable a day?:7-10
Do you share a computer/laptop?:No its my own personal laptop.
If yes, with who:

Have you read the xat rules?:Yes

spam , smilie spam ,cursing , PC advericing until evidence is shown , adv in less than 60 seconds , and exploiding bugs for first time warning.
dvertise other communities ,outside links such as **** etc.
"Join my community! This community fails" How long would you ban this person for? the reason and why?
 I would ban them as long as i can depending on their actions.
Why would you be good xat staff? (5 lines minimum for any chance of acceptance)I would be perfect staff because i can handle people , I also know everything anyone is saying about rsps or community. When people ask for help  i can easly answer them if the question is related to the community or rsps , I still do own my own RSPS and still have files from my community so am very experienced. I respect my staff members and regular players but i do not take tolerance for children.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 03:51:02 pm by vanss7 »

-Xiper-

• View Profile
    • Rs-Pro.org
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2011, 07:07:05 pm »
Xat staff

Main owner - Jamie
Moderators - Mark
                  Tehsafepker

Xat name:Xiper
Real life name:Tyler
Do you currently own a server?:No but i currently co owner a server.
How much experience have you had with staff?:tones with servers and xat and i am always a person to hang around with

Hobbies:Foot ball soccer hockey snow boarding playing rs-ps's and just doing stuff around the house
How many hours are you available a day?:i would have to say this. weeks days 4-6 hrs if don't have paper work then about 3-4hours weeks ends all the time =)
Do you share a computer/laptop?:Nope
If yes, with who:

Have you read the xat rules?:Yes and i understand all of them.

What requires a zap?What requires a zap? What rule is broken and a zap used?
spam , smile spam ,cursing , PC advertizing until evidence is shown , adv in less than 60 seconds , and exploding bugs for first time warning.
advertise other communities ,outside links such as **** etc. 

"Join my community! This community fails" How long would you ban this person for? the reason and why? I would have a 6 hour ban this is a serious issue. and must be dealt with the hard way if he comes again then i will get an owner to perm.

I would be a great rs-pro.org xat staff member because i know how to talk to the people
i don't abuse and i don't have any type of favoritism i respect all players and if i am flamed
i normally will ignore the person or have a kick for a warning. i like to help people out and this seems just like the job for me i am a great server and xat moderator and i love to hang with people and talk to see whats up if the have a problem or just wants to talk i am a real joker and i like to play around if i am staff i take it seriously if there is any reason i should be demoted its cause of a good reason things i will do once i am moderator,
Help out even more then what i normally do be active be a true player don't betray the team of rs-pro, and most of all i wont be disrespectful in and way shape or forum thank you, for reading this and thank you if you deiced to choice me =)

Gary

• Welcome to rs-pro Forums
    • View Profile
    • rs-pro
Re: Xat chat Staff APP/ Forum Moderator app
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2011, 07:11:14 pm »
Xat name:(b)Gary(b)/lightman487
Real life name:Gary
Do you currently own a server?:No but i am a co-owner
How much experience have you had with staff?:I have been staff on alot of servers,  I have been ingame mod and admin and i have been mod and owner before on xat chatboxes

Hobbies:xbox360 cod computer youtube play rsps and rsps communitys
How many hours are you avaliable a day?:On school days around 4-5 hours On normal days 5 hours +
Do you share a computer/laptop?:no
If yes, with who:

Have you read the xat rules?:Yes

What requires a zap? What rule is broken and a zap used? spam , smilie spam ,cursing , PC advertising , adverting in less than 60 seconds
What requires a ban? what rule is broken and a ban is used After warning of breaking any rules

"Join my community! This community fails" How long would you ban this person for? the reason and why?the most i can forever or 6 hours because they advert other communitys and we lose people witch is bad :(

Why would you be good xat staff? (5 lines minimum for any chance of acceptance) I would make a good xat staff because i'm loyal help advertise,  Ban advertisers,  and help players out.I have been moderator and owner rank on chatboxes before.

-Xiper-

• View Profile
    • Rs-Pro.org
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2011, 08:18:52 pm »
why didi you post in my app your app lol!

Xax

• View Profile
Xat and forum Head moderator apply.
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2011, 06:31:07 am »
Xat name:Rasmusrajasoo
Real life name:People call me Hanx
Do you currently own a server?:I have owned much servers.
How much experience have you had with staff?:I have got much experience on staff , i were mod on rs-ps and now im applying for chat mod and forum mod.

Hobbies:I play basketball.
How many hours are you avaliable a day?:Like now 24/7 beacose whole year free of school ~!
Do you share a computer/laptop?:Nah i don't im using my own computer.
If yes, with who:

Have you read the xat rules?:I allways have read any rule in xat.

What requires a zap? What rule is broken and a zap used?When people broke a rule or flood / say **** / smilei spam / word spam

What requires a ban? what rule is broken and a ban is used? U ban people when they flame on staff / abuse with theyr powers what they don't have / spamm on forum with posts .

"Join my community! This community fails" How long would you ban this person for? the reason and why?Forever if i would can.

Why would you be good xat staff?Beacose i were a xat.com/help member 6 hours / temp mem .
                                                 Beacose i were a xat home page  chat mod like 2 h / ryan made me.
                                                 Beacose i love this site and xat chat / Jamie rules !
                                                 I love evryone in the chat and in forum.
                                                 I will donate for the site !

I hope u love it :) Made by Xax
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 06:35:45 am by Xax »

Dom

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2011, 04:01:01 pm »
I would like to apply for a mod.

State: Pennsylvania

Im very experienced in modding im a mod on a server. The owenr says im very good at following the rules and enforcing them as well.

If you give me mod ill be on as much as i can probally 3-5 hours a day and ill advertise and enforce rules.

I will try to donate as much as possible also.

Thank you very much for looking at my app (:

jamie

• Offical Rs-Pro Owner.
  • Administrator
  • Random comment here.
    • View Profile
    • rs-pro
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2011, 04:17:18 pm »
Congratz to Daniel on Promotion (mod) at Xat chatbox!

Another spot is still open, apps are now open.
Working hard everday, to ensure visitors, members and staff of rs-pro have a fantastic, safe, enjoyable time.

Declan

• Proud Member of Rs-Pro. -Pc me for GFX-
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2011, 04:29:24 pm »
Xat name: Declan
Real life name: Declan
Do you currently own a server?: No sir, I co-own one though
How much experience have you had with staff?: Endless amounts. I have co-owned 2 Communities, Moderated 3 and I am currently member on 2. I have been Moderator/Administrator/Co-Owner of 17 Servers...

Hobbies: Rugby, Films, Facebook, RSPS, Weed and sex and i eat babies.
How many hours are you avaliable a day?: Usually from 5-9 (GMT)
Do you share a computer/laptop?: No I have 3 Laptop's of my own. But I share 2 other's.
If yes, with who: My sister and mum.

Have you read the xat rules?: Yes!

What requires a zap? What rule is broken and a zap used? -Disrespect to any member of the community equates to a zap.

What requires a ban? what rule is broken and a ban is used -Racism, as this form of discrimination is truly intolerable.

"Join my community! This community fails" How long would you ban this person for? the reason and why? A 2+ hour ban, as a 1 hour ban seems inappropriate because they could easily return after that amount of time and proceed to perform the same actions every hour...

Why would you be good xat staff? (5 lines minimum for any chance of acceptance) Because I offer the ability to repeatedly remain level-headed and to stay off of one-side. I never favour anybody and give every one an equal chance. I like to resolve arguments and help do my part for a group. In this case, Rs-pro. Also, I feel by posting this application, other then my GFX work I am showing my appreciation for Jamie and all his work for the server. I would also like to offer a special thanks to F1r3c4p3 after giving me recognition for promotion. Furthermore, Tehsafepker and Jamie have seen my moderating abilities before and understand that all I do is try build a safer and more enjoyable community for all. I feel I would like to build this community up to the level of standards and respect that rs-ps.org has attained over the years.

Thankyou for reading my application, I hope to be considered. Declan.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 06:43:13 pm by tehsafepker »

jordan

• View Profile
Re:Jordan staff
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2011, 07:51:34 pm »
Xat staff

Main owner - Jamie
Chief of staff - Tehsafepker
Moderators - Mark

Xat name:Jordan
Real life name:Bilal
Do you currently own a server?:No
How much experience have you had with staff?:Alot of experience

Hobbies:Programing
How many hours are you avaliable a day?:2-4but at week ends 5+
Do you share a computer/laptop?:No
If yes, with who:

Have you read the xat rules?:Yes,i did read them.

spam,discreamination,smilie spam,flood,cursing,PC advericing,adv in less than 60 seconds, flooding

advertisement about communities ,outside links,sexium.

I would banned him according to my rank.If im moderator ill banned him for 6 hours and if im owner ill banned him for forever until he apeal punishment

I would be perfect staff.I will be active person and i will try avoiding breaking rules.I will be helpful and willing to help everyone.AND for those who argument on our chatbox,i will try to solve their problem.I will take good care on our forums so no one post something sexual on our forums.Thanks for reading:)

F1r3C4p3

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2011, 11:20:07 am »
Xat name: F1r3C4p3
Real life name: Tyler
Do you currently own a server?: Yes.
How much experience have you had with staff?: I have had sevreal differnt experiences with staff. I was admin on Remixrsps317, admin on rs3-stars, mod on rslock (temp). Sevreal more i've also had experience with community's.

Hobbies: Playing baseball, football. Rs-pro.org. And runescape.
How many hours are you avaliable a day?: 7-9.
Do you share a computer/laptop?: Nope.
If yes, with who:

Have you read the xat rules?: Yes.

What requires a zap? What rule is broken and a zap used? Spam, Flood, 60 second rule, outside links, racisim.

What requires a ban? what rule is broken and a ban is used: Pc advertising, Advertising other community's.

"Join my community! This community fails" How long would you ban this person for? the reason and why? I would ban this person for 3-6 hours depending on there doing.

Why would you be good xat staff? (5 lines minimum for any chance of acceptance) I think I would be a great staff, I'm very experienced in being mod, staff ect. I am very helpful and I take being a mod very seriously. I would never abuse. I'm on all the time very active. I know most people say these kind of things and they usally end up not doing them, but you will not regret making me mod I will always be doing my job 24/7! The reason I want mod is because I feel like I can change the community the way other people couldant, as a mod I can. Thank you taking the time to read my application.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 11:36:58 am by F1r3C4p3 »