Author Topic: Xat chat Staff APP  (Read 819 times)

xlolx

• Rs-Pro for ever!
    • View Profile
    • rs-pro
Re: Xat chat Staff APP
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2011, 06:28:38 am »

xat name:xlolx

where u live:netherland Amsterdam

Activity:1-3 hours on normal school days and 1-5 hours in vacation

apply for:forums moderator, chatbox moderator.

u allready member in chatbox:no, i am not member in chatbox

specialities:coding forums/rsps's and websites, setting rsps's up and beiing staff member on awesome communitys like these...

experience:i've been staff on soo many things... i cant even count them all... communitys and forums is 1 of my specialities too...i've been owner of my own server: RsDark , we had 130+ ppl online every day.

what u gonna do to earn staff:be active as much as i can, advertise, help people if they need.

what u gonna do if ur staff:i would help people as much as i can, say thanks to the 1 who made me :p, and i would stay do what i allready did to earn it...

what would u do if u dont get this position: nothing... this amazing community stay amazing... so i would stay do what i do to earn it...

permission from jamie yes[ x ] no[ ]

what permission:to tell his staff things like tips...

i hope this application will be accepted...
greetz, X l o l X
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 10:32:00 am by xlolx »
i love everyone who love me...
if they dont love me...
its easy...
gues self...
i just kill them...

Gary

• Welcome to rs-pro Forums
    • View Profile
    • rs-pro
Gary's staff app
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2011, 07:47:10 am »
Xat name:(b)Gary(b)/lightman487
Real life name:Gary
Do you currently own a server?:No but i am a co-owner
How much experience have you had with staff?:I have been staff on alot of servers,  I have been ingame mod and admin and i have been mod and owner before on xat chatboxes

Hobbies:xbox360 cod computer youtube play rsps and rsps communitys
How many hours are you avaliable a day?:On school days around 4-5 hours On normal days 5 hours +
Do you share a computer/laptop?:no
If yes, with who:

Have you read the xat rules?:Yes

What requires a zap? What rule is broken and a zap used? spam , smilie spam ,cursing , PC advertising , adverting in less than 60 seconds
What requires a ban? what rule is broken and a ban is used After warning of breaking any rules

"Join my community! This community fails" How long would you ban this person for? the reason and why?the most i can forever or 6 hours because they advert other communitys and we lose people witch is bad :(

Why would you be good xat staff? (5 lines minimum for any chance of acceptance) I would make a good xat staff because i'm loyal help advertise,  Ban advertisers,  and help players out.I have been moderator and owner rank on chatboxes before.I hope you read this cause i waste my life typing this lol. 

banks

• View Profile
Re: Xat chat Staff APP
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2011, 02:15:36 am »
Xat name:banks
Real life name:Rares Petre
Do you currently own a server?:no
How much experience have you had with staff?:verry verry more experience with xat chat and servers.

Hobbies:Pc and psp,ps3
How many hours are you avaliable a day?:5-8hours
Do you share a computer/laptop?:i have my computer.
If yes, with who:my self

Have you read the xat rules?:yes

"Join my community! This community fails" How long would you ban this person for? the reason and why?: forever cus he advertise a community.

Why would you be good xat staff? (5 lines minimum for any chance of acceptance)
-becouse i know rules
-i have experience
-im a good advertiser and helper

tryptin-526

• View Profile
tryptomer550
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2023, 11:59:08 pm »

Hi to every one, it's truly a fastidious for me to visit this site, it consists of helpful Information.

tryptin-526

• View Profile
tryptomer421
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2023, 11:59:37 pm »

Hello mates, how is the whole thing, and what you would like to say on the topic of this post, in my view its truly awesome in support of me.

tryptin-526

• View Profile
tryptomer746
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2023, 12:00:14 am »

My brother recommended I may like this website. He was entirely right. This publish truly made my day. You cann't imagine simply how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

tryptin-526

• View Profile
tryptomer995
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2023, 12:00:45 am »

Do you have any video of that? I'd care to find out more details.

tryptin-526

• View Profile
tryptin207
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2023, 12:01:17 am »

My family always say that I am wasting my time here at net, but I know I am getting experience everyday by reading such pleasant posts.

tryptin-526

• View Profile
tryptin115
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2023, 12:01:50 am »

This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something which helped me. Kudos!

tryptin-526

• View Profile
tryptomer528
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2023, 12:02:29 am »

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

tryptin-526

• View Profile
tryptin281
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2023, 12:03:04 am »

Appreciating the persistence you put into your site and in depth information you provide. It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed information. Great read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

tryptin-526

• View Profile
tryptomer389
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2023, 12:03:41 am »

Do you have any video of that? I'd care to find out more details.

tryptin-526

• View Profile
I can't stop crying, I don't even have the energy to go online anymore. Should I consider buying antidepressants or is there another way to cope with my depression?Our team possesses a group of certified pharmacists who make sure each item we provide adheres to the highest quality standards of quality and security.

You can trust that when you order amitriptyline from us, you are getting a genuine item produced by reputable pharmaceutical companies.

Apart from offering convenient access to medications such as amitriptyline, we additionally prioritize priority to customer privacy and confidentiality. 

Your personal information and medical history are kept strictly confidential, and our website utilizes the latest encryption technology to ensure secure transactions. 

Whether you're managing depression or other conditions that require amitriptyline, our online pharmacy is here to support you every step of the way. 

Experience the convenience and reliability of internet medication shopping with us today.